FREE Sorry can't hear you over the volume of my hair SVG | FB116
This item is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped to you.
You'll get one .ZIP file containing:
SVG, DXF, EPS, and PNG file types.
All freebies come with our commercial license
You can find the license and usage details here
This license is effective on all sales and downloads made on our website. Purchases made before December 4, 2018 are licensed under the older version here. Please keep your receipt for future reference.
- You are allowed to use our designs on personal projects with no credits required.
- You are not allowed to distribute our designs, including
- giving for free
- uploading the files somewhere else for others to download
- or using our files as part of a giveaway.
- You are not allowed to use our images for unlawful use. You may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
Physical End Product for Sale
You are allowed to use our designs on physical end products you make for sale. Example for physical products are shirts, mugs, signs, prints, stickers, and more. The physical end products for sale can be sold worldwide and be sold for an unlimited number of times. Third party sale or wholesale is not allowed.
Digital End Products for Sale
You can use our artwork commercially to create digital printable files for sale. Files must be sold as flattened JPEG or PDF files. You must add a background or images of your own design (or images you have the right to use commercially) along with our design. All other digital creations are allowed as long as graphics are flattened and enough of your design is added to make it a new original design. You cannot simply paste our images on a white page and sell the design as-is as this allows customers to simply copy and paste in any program and have access to our original art. Your end products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with our original item that you purchased.
You are not allowed to use any of our artwork as/as a part of a logo design or a brand symbol. Our commercial license gives you the non-exclusive rights to use our artwork meaning other parties may use the same item as well. You cannot register the item you purchased as a trademark or a copyright as the ownership of the items belong solely to us.
You are allowed to use our designs personally and/or commercially as long as the file is a digital embroidery file. A link back to us is not required. You may not include any of our original files in your download.
SVG Cutting File Designers
You are allowed to use our designs from 'Graphic Bundle' section to create cutting files for sale as long as the graphic is not the main element of your work. You must combine our artwork with enough of your own work to make it a new original design.
You may use our designs on POD sites for sale as long as enough of other design elements (like background, text, watercolor texture, etc) are added to make it a new design. You cannot simply upload our original designs on POD sites and sell the design as-is without adding your own work to it. You must combine our artwork with enough of your own work to make it a new original design.
What's not allowed?
- You cannot sell our graphics "as-is" or make only small changes and resell the designs
- You cannot ungroup our designs and sell each element individually.
- You cannot sell, trade, share our designs as-is.
- You cannot share our files for free even if it is personal use.
- You cannot convert our designs to different formats and sell them as-is (except Embroidery designs).
- You cannot trademark or copyright our work or claim it as your own.
- You cannot use our designs as a logo for your business or in a logo design.
- Third-party sale or wholesale is not allowed.
- You cannot use our images for unlawful Use. You may not use content in a pornographic, defamatory or other unlawful manner.
All of our products are licensed, not sold. When purchasing a file, You are granted the non-exclusive rights to use the file(s) as defined in this license. All rights not specifically granted are reserved by Craft House SVG.
I love this phrase!